Dearest Michael, in anticipation of our forthcoming adventure to the Former Sandwich Isles, I wish for you to requisition the following goods:
- Passports for International Travel
- Matching beach volleyball uniforms (tops and bottoms)
- Sunglasses that can be slowly lowered on one’s nose to check out “the sights”
- “Oh Yeah” by Yello playing on a continuous loop
- White Linen Tuxedos
- Desharking Salts
- Stunning white stallions for sunset beach riding.
- Seaplanes! Seaplanes! Seaplanes!
- Harpoon Rifle
- Mirror-nanofabric wetsuits
- Satellite Phone on Secret Soviet Frequencies
- Jet ski fuel cells
- Extra iPod chargers, plz
- Bail Money (for Jail)
- Bale Money (for Horses)
- Decoder Rings
- Snacks and Sodas (for the Safe House)
- Snacks and Sodas (for the Safe Horses)
- A Halliburton briefcase containing $40,000 in each world currency
- Location of the fifth, and final, Dragon Stone
- A Sengalese man who believes in warlocks
Gather everything and place in a cargo container for shipment to Sawaiki.